NAB Show is just a few weeks away, and we can’t wait to share with you our latest news and product enhancements. Join us at our booth SU11110, where we’ll be showcasing our state-of-the-art solutions that enable broadcasters to profitably scale their delivery capacity while improving QoS:
- Streamroot DNA™ – see Streamroot’s premium peer-to-peer video CDN in action with our multi-device demo featuring desktop, mobile, STB and smart-TV;
- Compass – watch a live demo of our one-of-a-kind midstream multi-CDN switcher;
- DNA Enterprise – learn all about our broadcast-grade eCDN solution for corporate video communications.
Committed to being compatible with every video workflow, we invite you to join us for joint demos showcasing our latest partner integrations.
Streamroot & CenturyLink Demo Monday, April 8 at 2:00 pm & Wednesday, April 10 at 10:00 am at the CenturyLink booth SU5515
Streamroot & Bitmovin Demo Tuesday, April 9 at 11:30 am at the Bitmovin booth SU9110
Tech & Industry Talks
As usual, members of our team will be sharing our knowledge in various talks and panels throughout the show. Check out our action-packed schedule below:
- A New Generation of Content Delivery: How WebRTC-based Peer-to-Peer technologies can Guarantee Quality in the Zettabyte Era
Join us at the Connected Media|IP Presentation Theatre to learn how broadcasters harness distributed delivery to serve growing audiences worldwide.
Monday, April 8, 2:20 pm
Connected Media|IP Presentation Theatre, SU11621
- Multi-CDN: Everything you need to know to make the right switch
Learn all about creating and deploying a multi-CDN strategy from our Head of Product Charles Sonigo.
Tuesday, April 9 at 9:20 am
North Hall Meeting Rooms – N260
- Streamroot & Bitmovin Demo
Committed to being compatible with every video workflow, we invite you to join us for a joint demo showcasing our latest partner integration with Bitmovin.
Tuesday, April 9 at 11:30 am
Bitmovin booth SU9110
- Wowza live studio – P2P & Multisourcing discussion
Our Co-Founder & CEO Pierre-Louis Théron and Account Director Mackenzie Logan will discuss Peer-to-Peer and multisourcing delivery technologies as part of the Wowza Studio Sessions live broadcasts.
Tuesday, April 9 at 12:00 pm
South Hall, Wowza booth SU7114
- Panel Debate: CDNs, cloud-playout and edge caching innovations to improve content distribution strategies
Join our Co-Founder & CEO Pierre-Louis Théron and other industry leaders as they explore trends in content distribution strategies.
Tuesday, April 9 at 2:00 pm
Connected Media|IP Debate Theatre
- Corporate live streaming: What could go wrong (and how to make it right)
Head to the Vimeo booth for a fireside chat with our Co-Founder & CEO Pierre-Louis Théron about the dos and don’ts in corporate live streaming.
Tuesday, April 9 at 3:30 pm
Central Hall, Vimeo booth C2807
If you’re in Vegas for NAB, we’d love to meet you to discuss your OTT delivery strategy, and how we can help boost your capacity and improve QoS all while reducing your CDN costs. Book your meeting with us today.